Sunday, January 3, 2010

Die ou bees. Old cow?




So I am fat. I am a happy fat person. I love cooking and eating. I have a fat husband and a fat cat and a fat dog and we all like to eat nice food.

What I don’t like is the medical term the doctors give to fat people.
OBESE!

Well, being Afrikaans obese sounds like an “ou bees” which might as well be an old cow.

So whenever I go to the doctor with some medical problem or another that he can not solve, he says it is because I am such an old cow. (Obese)

Of wat praat ek alles

1 comment:

eelt said...

Mooi so dat jy gelukkig is!
Ek hou ook nie van die woord obese nie.
Dokters diskrimineer gedurig teenoor vet mense, en doen nie behoorlike diagnose nie want hulle neem aan die probleem word deur vet veroorsaak.
Daar is 'n baie goeie blog wat juis hierdie skadelike neiging van dokters aanspreek by fathealth.wordpress.com