Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My "koffie lus" is gone.




I have been having writers block for about a month now; Ever since before my operation.

I think they removed my brain with the gallbladder. Those little ‘klippies’ in the bottle is possibly my ‘verkalkte’ brain.

Luckily I can eat anything now. Even curry. I ‘het die dokter die dood voor die oë gesweer,’ if I could not eat curry.
The only problem is that I can not get a taste for coffee.
I really ‘lus’ that coffee, but it does not taste nice. I even tried it black.
I tried Ricoffee, Nescafe and Jacob Kronen but in vain. My coffee taste buds are gone but my brain does not want to accept it.
I am an addict.
Perhaps I must get my friend to hypnotize me into thinking it tastes nice.

My little ‘coffee and muffin’ stolen moments are gone: poof – ‘in sy glorie’

So what is the moral of this story? There is none. I write rubbish because of my writers block.

No comments: